Creamy Greek Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 1/4 cup (or more, to taste) Vinegar (apple cider works well here)
- 2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Olive oil (extra virgin preferred)
- Whisk or blend together everything but the olive oil. Make sure the garlic is completely pulverized.
- Scrape down sides and whisking continually or with the blender running, pour oil in a slow thin stream. Keep whisking or blending until the dressing is thickened and creamy. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Store in fridge in a tightly sealed container.
- Great on greens, veggies and pasta salad.