- 1 lb Pasta, cooked al dente and drained
- 2 jars Spaghetti sauce* (or equivalent amount of homemade- we use our all day meatless spaghetti sauce)
- 1 8 oz pkg Cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz carton Ricotta (can use cottage cheese, drained)
- 8 oz Mozzarella
- After cooking and draining pasta, heat sauce in the pot used to cook the pasta then dump noodles back in along with the cream cheese, ricotta and about half of the mozzarella, fold together, then dump into a large casserole or lasagna pan.
- Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 375 for 20 minutes or so until cheese is melted and gooey and top starting to brown .
- You can play with this and use bits of this and that types of cheese, whatever you have handy- wonderful to use up leftovers from a cheese platter, whatever you like, you can't mess it up.