I made it very basic and am seasoning as I heat it up so I can vary the flavors. Lots of myo seasoning blend recipes here.
Chicken Based Fat Burning Soup 2 for Crockpot
- 1 bag Coleslaw mix (can use shredded cabbage)
- 1 bag (frozen) or 1 1/2 cups fresh Mire poix mix (or diced carrots, celery & onion)
- 6 stalks Celery, sliced
- 2/3 lbs Carrots, sliced
- 2/3 lbs Green beans, trimmed and cut in half or thirds
- 1/3 small Red cabbage, shredded or chopped
- 6 cups Chicken broth
- In large crockpot / slow cooker layer veggies.
- Cook on high for 6 hours (I have a very slow cooking model this time around - well I have several but I used the one that runs coolish- if I was using one that runs hot I would change it to 4 hours on high or 6-8 on low).