Beef Based Fat Burning Soup
- 1 bag Coleslaw mix (can use shredded cabbage)
- 1 1/2 lbs Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 lbs Mushrooms, sliced (baby bellas, white, whatever is on sale)
- 1 1/2 lbs Green beans, trimmed and cut in half or thirds
- 2/3 bunch Celery, sliced
- 1 large Onion, diced
- Beef stock
- Put veggies in a big stockpot. Add beef stock to cover + 2-3 inches. Bring to a good rolling boil then turn down to a low boil for a few hours or simmer overnight (I would have used crockpot but it would have filled more than one and I didn't want the extra dishes).
- Can be frozen.