Basic Fajita Marinade
- 1/3 cup Oil (use whatever mild you like- canola, coconut, vegetable)
- 1/3 cup Lime juice (fresh is best but not crucial in this recipe)
- Healthy glug Worcestershire sauce (use the name brand here- it makes a big difference and you use a lot less)
- To taste Fajita seasoning
- 1 tsp (or more, to taste) Lime zest (optional)
- That's it. Mix it right in the container you use to marinate- we recommend Ziploc bags for even marinating and easy clean up.
- If you like to do your prep work ahead of time so you can toss your meals together easily, go ahead and repackage your meat right in the marinade before freezing- when it is defrosted it's ready to go.