Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I wish that we could all spend the holiday season together in New England.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We (mostly me) are so antsy that I wake everyone crazy early to see their expressions.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
To be able to move back to New England and be by my family.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We spend time doing things together- whether that is baking, watching a Christmas movie, cutting out snowflakes. Doesn't matter what, matters who you are doing with.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Cards, Yahtzee, Boggle, Scrabble
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
We usually work on a puzzle between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, just whoever is around including guests.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
I would go to New England, on a Disney Cruise or New Orleans.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
XBox 360 w/Kinect, PSP & Epic Mickey for the Wii (collectors ed).