I love when the weather turns cooler and we can enjoy some fall weather treats- topping the list around here are pumpkin flavored goodies. While we enjoy breakfast foods mostly for dinner, they are delicious any time of day.
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 2-3 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar (white)
- In a bowl, mix together the milk, pumpkin, egg, oil and vinegar.
- In a different bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture stirring just enough to combine.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Ladle batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot. (Make sure the first side is done before trying to flip- bubbles will form and pop.)
- Top with whipped cream or your choice of syrups or toppings.