Harvest Pork Roast w/Veggies
- 1 Pork Roast
- 1 large or 2 smallish Potatoes per person
- 2 large Sweet potatoes
- 2 Onions (I often use bag of frozen pearl onions)
- 4 Carrots (I often use a bag of baby carrots)
- To taste Rosemary, garlic, salt & pepper (or blend with similar ingredients)
- 1/2 cup Apple cider or apple juice
- Place roast in large baking dish and surround with veggies cut to similar sizes. Sprinkle generously with seasoning and pour apple cider or juice over the meat. Cover with foil and bake 375 degrees for 2 hours. Uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- This can be made in the slow cooker for ~ 8 hours on low, put veggies in bottom set meat on top and then add juice & seasonings. There is something about the apple that really sets off the pork.