I haven't had tons of energy lately so pretty much let things slide, especially my friends and my blog and their blogs. You guys love me anyways, right?
2009 is starting out to be an awesome year for wins- (yeah, I know I suck and didn't even finish updating my 2008 win list but I'll get there).
Okay, so here's some of my recent wins- $300 TGI Fridays GC, 2 $25. prepaid MasterCard's, a Smart-e-bear, Lucky Mom Tee, I forget what all the girls have dibbed, but I am very happy with the way the year is starting out.
Mom got the finalized dates for our trip to Universal - May 5th through 8th. Even though they had room at the park, apparently there was some trouble getting plane tickets.
So now it is just a matter of figuring out whether to tack the 3 weeks at mom's at the beginning, end or around the edges.
We are really looking forward to the visit- it's been waaaaaaay too long.
It looks like my sister will be moving from Jersey to New Hampshire by the time I go, so that will be good to see her- that's been forever too.
Okay Trina tagged me with a thingymadelio so if y'all want to get to know me better, keep reading.
I am supposed to tag 3 others- we'll see how that goes but most likely I'll do that later. Just in case, please, consider yourself tagged and play along.
Tag your it! Getting to know you .
I got this from Trina- play with us if you want.
Ok I'm bored. So I am going to post this survey and tag three people to repost it on their blog and answer the questions. They do the same so on so on.
1. What time did you get up this morning?The ungodly hour of 6 freaking am.
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?See above- I would be a morning person if it started at a decent hour like 3pm.
3. What is your shoe size?6 ½
4. Pets?5 dogs- Lady, Cin, Trav, Dude, Baby
5. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nope, I am unbelievably boring. ;-)
6. What did you want to be when you were little?NOT OLD - I thought 30 was ancient. Seriously no burning ambitions but to have fun.
7. How are you today?Good- pretty happy all in all.
8. What is your favorite candy?Peanut M&Ms, Reeses, Snickers and a new fave we found this Christmas- Cranberry Salt-Water-Taffy
9. What is your favorite flower?Dandy-lions. Little balls of sunshine that you just can’t keep down.
10. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? All of them.
11. What is your favorite pastime?Going to the beach. Riding rollercoasters, Hanging with my family
12. What are you doing right now?Trying to get a damn blog post up.
13. What was the last thing you ate?Subway Spicy Italian w/ baby spinach, lettuce, tomato, pickles & Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan salad dressing- and Dawn just got me the other half.
14. Do you wish on stars?No, I wish on planets cuz apparently stars aren’t big enough according to the geekazoid. ;)
15. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?Ever changing with every color of the beachy tropics.
16. How is the weather right now?Meh not too cold, not too hot, just too blahishy.
17. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?My best friend and mommy.
18. Favorite soft drink?Diet Coke- some parts of the country Diet Pepsi- I guess the water or something tastes different.
19. Favorite restaurant?Whatever one I am eating at if I am enjoying the food, anyplace but where I am eating if it sucks.
20. Natural hair color?Dark blonde to light brown
21. What was your favorite toy as a child?My grandpa - seriously he was so fun everyone loved him.
22. Summer or winter?SUMMER!!!!!
23. Hugs or kisses?Being left alone. ;-)
24. Chocolate or Vanilla?Depends on mood. I am ornery I didn’t like chocolate til I found out I was mildly allergic.
25. Coffee or tea?Hello, my name is Sherry and I am a major coffee addict and I have no intention of stopping.
26. Do you want your friends to email you back?Umm do I have friends? Not really, cuz I have so damn much email to get through it makes me feel bad when I don‘t get back to them in a timely manner.
27. When was the last time you cried?A gazillion years ago.
28. What is under your bed? GIGANTOID mutant dust bunnies.
29. What did you do last night?Played with kids- Ian came over and was in a piss and vinegar mood and after they left we watched NCIS on the DVR (God, how did I ever live without that???) and finally, finally the new Burn Notice.
30. How many keys on your key ring?No idea.
31. Favorite day of the week?
Any day I don’t have to get up early with the alarm.
32. How many towns have you lived in?No clue. Sometimes I have to be reminded of states I have lived in. ;-)
33. Do you make friends easily?Pretty much, yeah.
34. How many people will you send this to?None.
35. How many will respond?No idea.
36. What time is it?Lunchtime.
37. What are you afraid of ?Nothing any more- used to be not being perfect and disappointing others.
38. Salty or sweet ?Salty.
I am tagging You.