The rules for the Honest Scrap award:
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers whom you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
(Thanks for passing it on, Mom)
1. I love my mother, I really do. But I have been scarred. For. Life. She did the Honest Scrap thing too, just a few minutes ago... read her #4.
2. I loooove kiddie movies and some kiddie TV shows (like Little Bear and Blue's Clues) and I'm not ashamed of it. In fact, I often use my nephew as an excuse to watch them (even when he's not paying any attention to the TV).
3. I think my friends and I are the only freshmen on the planet with manners. Seriously, how hard is it to say excuse me, please, thank you, etc. rather than shouting "MOVE, @#$(*!" when someone gets too close to you.
4. I'm feeling incredibly boring; it's really hard to think of 5 things, much less 10.
5. I'm a fanfiction junkie--particularly Harry Potter and Twilight. Fanfic's very, very rarely actually GOOD, but I keep on reading it.
6. When I'm not reading fanfic, I'm reading actual books...
7. ... or writing. I write poems--I've been published twice, but I won't tell you where because they were horrible--and stories.
8. I plan to write a bestselling novel that sells better than Twilight. And they'll make a movie from it. The soundtrack for the movie will be almost entirely by The Goo Goo Dolls.
9. I approach my music in one of two ways: either I listen to one song over and over, or I switch songs halfway through.
10. When I like something, I obsess over it. Harry Potter, Twilight (not so much anymore), fanfic, chocolate... I never just like something halfway.
I'm tagging... whoever wants to be tagged, because I don't know anybody who blogs.